Tuesday, January 6, 2009

OSU-Texas post thoughts, New clients for math service

Well, its late over here, so I will try to write this as fast as possible. First, let me start of by saying how disappointed I was in Ohio State's loss to Texas. But even in defeat, I have seen tremendous progress in Ohio State's 50-day-layover problem... Let me explain.

In 2007, Ohio State lost to Florida 14-41, thats a difference of 27 points .
In 2008, Ohio State lost to LSU 24-38, a difference of 14 points.
This year, Ohio State lost to Texas 21-24, a difference of 3 points.

Follow my logic? So hopefully next year, my beloved Buckeyes will win the BCS National Championship at the Rose Bowl by.... 4?

So the coaching staff is making the right strides, but still has a way to go to solve this problem, and we still gotta get over that SECurse (Ohio State is 7-11 vs the SEC and ALL 11 came in the bowl season) in the bowl season. I hope Terrelle Pryor is the man to get us to that promised land we saw in 2003! LoL!

Oh yea, I got harassed by all my O-State-Haters! Its okay, because had we won all our BCS games, including these past 3 losses, we would be hated on and called arrogant, now we are being hated on and called lousy, unworthy, you name it... Its a double edged sword either way you look at it. Again, it's all okay, because one day, the Buckeye Nation will return to its glory.

The streets shall flow with the blood of the nonbelievers!

I have a potential client in my newly resurrected math tutoring service! I'm excited and can't wait to seal this deal! I love math, and its a skill I do not want to lose any time soon. Now people know I can do this type of teaching! Besides, I'm always trying to share my gifts with others, and now that I have an opportunity to, I am going to make the most of it... AND even make a lil money on the side ($20/hr). Gotta love capitalism!

Still putting together my real estate purchasing strategy, and it's gonna be a damned good one! This brotha is truly getting things in order, and maintaining a healthy social life on the side, but there will be plenty of time for me to write about those adventures!

It's late, gotta get up at 5, Im out, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment