Friday, January 9, 2009

Its the end of the week!

Well, it is the end of the week, and as I am making myself dinner, I will write a quick note... This week went by surprisingly fast. I guess when you are always on the move and staying busy, whether at work or outside work, time does not seem to slow down. I am very comfortable with this pace and will try to keep it up for as long as I can. Yesterday, I confirmed my first 1 hour tutoring appointment with a middle school student... I got my FIRST tutoring client! So I am very excited to tutor/teach math to a student. Now all I need, is more clients! I'll keep posting my services until people take advantage of it!

Tonight I'm just gonna relax, do some reading, eat, and sleep!

Tonight's dinner menu:
Salmon with dill sauce
Wild Rice
Mixed veggies

Yum Yum! I'm out... Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment