Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My new OLD schedule, workout blues and Jade's upcoming 'surgery'

From the first days of working for my employer, my daily schedule went something like this:

0500 - WAKE UP
0515 - Breakfast
0530 - Shower, Shave, Brush Teeth
0545 - Get dressed for work
0615 - Start my 8 hr work day
1200 - Lunch
1515 - Done for the day!
1530 - Workout
1800 - Dinner
2100 - LIGHTS OUT

Thats right, I used to go to sleep at 2100 and wake up at 0500 during the weekdays! For those of you that are not familiar with military time, thats 9:00PM and 5:00AM respectively. And I have taken many steps to preserve that schedule for as long as I can in 2009. Only family and 'lucky' women can keep me up past my bedtime. ;-)

But today was crazy, so yea, got up at 5, did everything according to the above schedule, but I had to take my car, Jade (because she's green), in for its routine 3000 mi. oil service. Come to find out that I need to get new tires because the treads are worn thin, and she needs a new alignment... Her surgery is scheduled for the 15th!

And if that was not bad enough, I ended up getting a slight tear in my right leg (upper thigh, I think its the flexor or abductor muscle) during my workout, and could not do any squats or variants (this was supposed to be my Leg day)! I was able to work out all the other leg muscles though. Now that I'm home, I'm putting some ice on it.

Wellp, its dinner time for me, tonight's menu: 
-Lemon and Herb baked chicken
-Sweet Potato
-Squash
-Rice

Gotta feed and maintain this body! 

No comments:

Post a Comment