Sunday, January 4, 2009

Last day of vacation

Well, it was a fun 2 1/2 weeks of doing what I wanted to do, but all good things must come to an end. Tomorrow I go back to work, and get my (Electrical) Engineering thing on! During the break, I used my time as constructively as possible... Barnes and Noble and I have developed a strong bond together. I took this time to read as many finance books as I could, seeing how to better invest my money, looking for new ventures, and doing things on the side. I used to tutor back during the OSU years, so I started to offer my services as a math tutor again. So far, I have 2 inquiries, and if they retain my services, I will have a little bit more income added to my bottom line. Since I plan on getting a home soon, and I saved quite a bit of money in the process, adding this income to my savings along with my commitment from my full time job, will increase my down payment, and plus its something that I like to do. So I figured since all I do during the week, is sleep, eat, work, workout, and sleep (included twice on purpose), I can spare more time to help students understand and learn math. It also helps to major in a math-intensive field. So we will see how my resurrected freelance tutoring gig goes...

Now its way past my bedtime, and I need to sleep. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment