Saturday, January 17, 2009

More Tutoring and Family Time

So today was my second tutoring session. And it was smooth, just like the first session. I really am getting my teaching groove back. My client has decided to sign up for more tutor slots this upcoming week, so I am really excited about that. Once this session was over, I spent time with my nieces. We have a going out tradition that we recently started (since I found out they existed and going to school in the area). We go out, bash on some really nice dessert, and we talk about everything that is happening in our worlds. They are real intelligent and smart young ladies.

Diamonds in the rough. With my help they will become true gems :-)

As always, I gotta keep my salsa up, so yessm! I am going dancing. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment