Monday, January 12, 2009

Another Monday

I took an unusual way home today and I am so glad that I did, because I drove through a neighborhood, that I would not mind living in. It is in a developing community, and there are town homes available. It is still in the Containment Area, but the commute to work will be a lot shorter than how I am commuting now. Just when you think you got your subdivisions set in stone... 

I got another inquiry about my resurrected freelance tutoring service. Come to find out that the person inquiring works for my employer too! What a small world! We hit it right off the bat and now I have TWO clients! YAAAAY! One of them I'm tutoring tomorrow! I am excited and can not wait! Now if only I can find those directions........

Yea, it is late, I need to sleep. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment