Friday, February 27, 2009

The Lenten Saga: Day 3

So I have made it to the end of the week! el YAY!!! Tired as I dunno what! "Indulged" on Monday and Tuesday, and then POW! ASH Wednesday! So far I am maintaining my self-imposed Lenten Obligations... I still need to do my caterpillar challenge assignment, but I am just tired. Work, working out, talking to a colleague about one of my more favorite subjects... Women! and getting stuff to work in the lab was all I needed for a long Friday. Oh, somehow I managed to destroy my debit card! It stopped working on Tuesday and now I feel so crippled without it! "The Man" says it will take 7-10 business days for me to get another one! So I am just holding tight until I get a new card. 

Well, I am off to bed. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment