Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Lenten Saga: Day 2

Well, at least I do not have to come up with any fancy titles for the next month! But today was a pretty routine day. I need to do my "Caterpillar Challenge" assignment, hopefully I can get that done by the time I am finished with work tomorrow. I also need to talk to my real estate agent. Since this pre-approval thing went through, I need to get on the ball and get my house search going. I know with the state of the economy the way it is, I am taking a risk either way, but even in the immediate/medium term, investing in a home is the financially smarter thing to do versus renting.... With that being said, let the house-hunt continue! 

It was such a long day, and I have no idea why. Maybe because I also started to resume working out on my 'non-weight-training' days... Maybe that was the reason why I was so tired during choir practice, and even now, as I am writing this. I upped my vitamin and minerals intake due to my own personal Lent challenge, at the recommendation of a fitness advisor at the Gym, but I guess it will take a few days for my body to get used to me training on M-W-F, AND cardio on T-R-S-Su. All this time, I have been weight training. 

All I know is that I am going to sleep well tonight! I am hardly ever in my apartment long enough to enjoy it. I guess that is good... This lets people know I have a very active, busy, and healthy lifestyle... The only time I come home is to sleep, shower, and eat, and then I am out again! No need to clean up, not here long enough to make a mess! 

And speaking of sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment