Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Lenten Saga: Day 26

Such an eventful day! From singing twice at two churches, to participating in the Crop Walk, to even watching USC and Michigan State go at it. Unfortunately, my Trojans did not make it, but I think it is pretty safe to say that it was not a cakewalk for MSU. They earned that win, but it was no gimme. USC lost by 5. Duke is still in, YaY! And I will be watching the Villanova-Duke game with much interest. Now in my bracket I have Pitt and Duke going at it, with Pitt winning, but if Duke pulls it off, I will not complain!

Funny, this is where I usually do my Sunday thoughts, but it has been a very long and busy day. I do not even know how far I walked in the Crop Walk.... I just followed everyone else, but I had a walking buddy, a choir member from church. I was the only young adult from the church group there, so everyone else were my elder. Nonetheless, I had fun, and it was enjoyable.

I need to get up early tomorrow, so I am signing off now!

No comments:

Post a Comment