Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Lenten Saga: Day 28

Oh my goodness!

I just had one of the worst Siopao attacks (LOLOLOLOLOLOL) ever, in my modern-day history. The weird part is... I have no clue how this got triggered. I woke up this morning and found myself saying to myself, "Hmm, I want to eat siopao for lunch..." and thats when the war between my stomach and my brain began! I just could not stop thinking about it!

For those of you who do not know what it is, Siopao is basically a steamed bun but filled on the inside with a type of meat (pork, chicken, beef) or (scrambled) egg, onion (other vegetables optional, but I usually stick with onion), and a couple of sauces for flavoring. When done right, oh my goodness!!!!!! I can bash like 10 of these! I am just so tempted to make it, but I can not! I need to wait a couple more weeks! Then it will be ON!!!

Yea, one of my many ethnicities is beginning to emerge! LoL!

Oh well, gotta get up early tomorrow, so I am calling it a night! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment