Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Lenten Saga: Day 25

So today was a pretty normal day. Got up, ate, worked out, handled business, went home, ate (lol), and now I'm going out again. Just doing some salsa dancing, keeping what little skill I remember up... I will take it back on sometime after June or July... I just have a lot going on right now in my life. Today I learned a lot of lessons about myself at the Caterpillar Challenge meeting. And though I could not fully convey how I felt about a certain topic, I heard enough from the group to let me know the answer to a question that I had since arriving to the Containment Area: How far have I progressed in my evolution of reasoning and thought on certain situations that I have encountered in my life from the family side.

It was kind of like one of those "when I was a child I played as a child, thought like a child, spoke as a child, but when I became a man, I put away childish things" moments. I will elaborate more after Lent is over.

1 comment: