Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Lenten Saga: Day 22

I am still at work as I am typing this...

Cold, tired, hungry.

I am losing my energy. Will I be able to make it home?

I have so many things going on in my head. Everything is a blur... As a matter of fact, everything is beginning to get really blurry. This work must get done. No one else can do it but me. At least I found some time to work out my legs today, and boy did I give them one hell of a workout. Every part of my lower body was very tender coming out of the gym... I need food... I need water. My head is getting lighter. It is hard to focus on a lot of things. I need to do my caterpillar readings.... I am usually done by Wednesday for whatever we will be talking about on Saturday, but I am falling behind. It is hard to multitask, but I need to find a balance. I do not know how much longer I am going to last. I feel like sleeping here! But I can not! I must leave! I think I will go to the salsa social at 9... That should give me a little energy... enough to make it back to the Containment Area.

Lord, Help Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment