Monday, March 16, 2009

The Lenten Saga: Day 20

So today was a pretty long day, but I feel like I am being carried. I am not sure why, but ever since I started this Lenten Journey, and gave up what I gave up, I am noticing quite a few changes... Positive changes at that! I have a lot of energy, and I am waking up earlier than ever before. I am getting less sleep, but when I wake up, I feel like I have slept for 8 hours. It is the weirdest feeling. But I am also seeing the temptations all around me. It is as if I can not get away from it, and it is getting more and more intense! I pray I will not fall... I made it 19 days. It is not getting any easier. I heard people say that if you give up something challenging and you made it past 10 days, it gets easier... Whoever said that was lying! LOL. It is harder, now more than ever.

To day 21!

No comments:

Post a Comment