Tuesday, January 27, 2009

An Unexpected Surprise...

Well, as you may or may not know, today, a lot of jobs got slashed from many companies across the country. You can go to CNN.COM and then click on the business link(s) to see all those gory details. If you are concerned about this yankee, well fear not. I was not affected. I can only thank God for this blessing. America is going through some tough times, and I fear that it will get worse before it gets better. 

Well, today I received the most wonderful news! My brother called me and told me that he was in town! So tomorrow, my brother, his wife, and I will be enjoying dinner somewhere... I do not know where yet. 

Tomorrow, I will talk about my brothers visit, and then I will give my fellow yankee readers another dating "okie-dok" to be aware of.

No comments:

Post a Comment