Monday, January 26, 2009

Busy Day, Busy Night!

Wow, what a day! Not only did I get into work very early, I got out... VERY LATE! I just got in the apartment, and I am just starting dinner... Oh, and here is the best part... I AM NOT DONE WORKING YET!!! I just have to do one last (little) thing work-related and then I can enjoy the rest of my evening.

So while I have some chicken (3 separate pieces, one seasoned with lemon and herb, one seasoned with Caribbean Jerk, one seasoned with plain chicken seasoning) baking in the oven, rice cooking, and veggies steaming, I am going to take a very quick break and write this entry.

So I was telling some of my co-workers about yesterday's blog posting, and they were all dying! It was one of those things that you have to hear for yourself to get the full effect of the conversation I had with this client. Personally, I thought it was hilarious. When I look back at my top 10 memories for the year, I think this one will stick out (it will definitely be a top 10). 

I have officially started my house hunting adventure, by taking a huge step towards home ownership... I called the mortgage people. And guess what? Yours truly is in there! I was so surprised on how much of a buyers market this is, and the rate I got was, to me, phenomenal! Now I will not divulge personal financial information, but lets just say that, it is looking REALLY good!

I found an area in the Containment Area that I really-really like. For several reasons:

1. It is very close to a major highway! :-D
2. It is very close to work! :-D
3. To get to my church, I literally make one left turn and one right turn... GAME OVER! :-D
4. There is a GREAT grocery store nearby :-D :-D :-D
5. It is in a developing community that will be well established by the time I sell my home several years down the road. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

But of course, I am open to living in other areas outside the Containment Area. As long as it is close to where I work, a major highway, and church. It is going to be difficult for other areas to match this subdivision. But we shall see!

Now I have to go! I have to get back in the kitchen and then get this one last work item done, maybe I can eat... One thing is for certain... Lights out at 9!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment