Friday, April 24, 2009

Let the relocation begin!

Starting tomorrow, I will begin phase 1 of many of my relocation to my new home! I will start with all nonessential items... stuff I still have boxed up from my move here from Buckeye-land. I need to call the utility companies to get everything transferred into my name, and the cable guy to transfer my internet access.

Still thinking of how I am going to decorate my home. I know I want the main areas decorated and furnished by mid June to early July, as well as have beds for the bedrooms. Since I will be hosting family for the summer. Painting the bedroom areas do not concern me at this point... The living, dining, and kitchen on the other hand...

I heard so much about this "Highpoint" place from friends and colleagues, but my eyes are still focused on that Ikea store in Charlotte. Hopefully, my tax credit will come in the next few weeks so I can use it for decoration and furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment