Monday, April 20, 2009

Homeowner Status!

Let it be known that on THIS day, April 20, 2009, at 1330 hrs (thats 1:30 PM for all you non-military time people), I closed on my 3 bedroom 3.5 bath townhome in the Containment Area for Relocated Yankees. I am officially a homeowner!

El Yay!!!

El Yay!!!

El Yay!!!

Talk about pure joy and excitement. Do you know what this means!

- House parties
- Buckeye and Trojan football gatherings
- Another possible location for prayer group meetings
- Barbecues!!!
- And a bunch of other stuff that I can not think of since it is late at night and I need to be asleep.

The evacuation has begun from my apartment to my HOME!

OMG I HAVE A HOME! Do you know how GREAT that feels to say that!?!

Now all I gotta do is decorate it. I already know how I want the main area to look, thanks to a couple of home showings. I just do not know where to start. I know a couple of things are for certain

- MY Bedroom will have a king sized bed
- The kitchen will soon be populated with the Kitchenaid appliances I already have.
- I need new furniture for the main areas
- I need a gas grill, no man's home is complete without a propane gas grill. DO NOT TRY TO TALK ME OUT OF THIS ONE

and I am pretty sure there is more stuff, but it is very late, and I am sleepy, and I need to go to work tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Congrats Man! Now I have a place to crash when I come thru, good stuff. Anyhow, congrats homeowner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random comment I know, came from TruEngineer's blog... Sounds like a sweet deal, with high expectations! Hopefully in about 10 years I'll be in the same boat, except having Spurs parties as opposed to Trojans (I'm guessing baseball or 'football' - I'm a foreigner :P)

    ReplyDelete