Saturday, April 25, 2009

Draft Day!

Today was a great day for both my schools, Ohio St and USC. Sanchez, Nets. Cushing, Texans. Matthews, Packers. Beanie, Cardinals. Laurinaitas, Rams. Robiskie, Browns. Maualuga, the Nati. Moala, Colts. USC is leading Ohio St in draft picks so far. Hopefully everything will even out for both my schools. I even met more of my neighbors. No one has completely moved in... yet, lol. everyone is still painting, lol. even me! But I did start moving a lot of non-critical living items to my new home. Like boxes I never even opened up from my first move here, to kitchen items I have not used since God knows when, hehe. I even showed my nieces my new home. They absolutely loved it, and they already have their rooms picked out! Guess it is time to get some furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment