Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!

So today, I donned the mint-green Nautica, the striped tie, and the Kenneth Cole slacks! Facial hair gone, contacts on, GQing it up! LOLOL. Anyways, in terms of the message, there was no real assertive difference between the homily I heard from the vigil mass and today's mass. Basically because if people can not make the Sunday service, they go to the Saturday one, to get the same message. But it is good for me to hear the same thing twice. Most of the time I have to hear things twice to 'get it' once. I know, I am slow, but I am getting much better, and I am farther along than where I used to be years ago. I think the most hilarious thing was the fact that at the Vigil mass, the church was at near capacity and the gospel choir did its thing! Everyone was on point, especially, for once in my choir career, me! Today, the church was jam-packed with people, but the traditional choir sang (the one that normally sings on Saturday). Something told me then, that they were expecting the gospel choir. But when they saw some of us in the pews, especially me, well... So yea, I thought that-that was interesting. The traditional choir sang beautifully. Trust me on this one, I know! I am glad that the Lenten season is over, and that Holy Week is finally behind me.

It was a time of focused self-discovery and soul searching. And even now, I continue my soul-searching and my self-discovery. Where the road of my life takes me only the Lord knows. But I do look forward to returning to my two-a-day exercise routine, eating several meals a day, and going to work early and leaving early. So much to do in the coming days, and so little time. Right now, I rest. See you tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment