Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday Night Lights!!!

So I am on my way home from tutoring my client, and when I get off of 540, I go down a particular road. Everytime I drive by this certain lightpost, at night... It always dims...... ON ME!

No one else.... Just ME!

Tonight, 3 cars went right past it before I got to it, but as soon as I drove by, darkness!

Has this ever happened to you? Because I have been noticing lights going out everytime I drive by them... Now I know these lamp posts have timers. But I refuse to believe that they all go off everytime I drive by them.

I remember this one time, (at band camp, lol, no seriously), I drove down a road in the containment area, and as I drove by each lamp post, every light went out, one by one... Coincidence? I dunno. But that was scary, especially since it was around 9 at night when this happened. 

I guess it is "The Man's" way of keeping me in the Containment Area... lol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment