Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Okay, What is up with this 25 Random Things on Facebook!?!

Yo!

You have no idea how many people tagged me in this "25 Random Things" On Facebook. I personally think it is a virus! ;-) Do not get me wrong, my peoples, I absolutely LOVE telling people facts about me..... I just like doing it in person. Because my new years resolution included blogging everyday, I do not consider it a "fact about me" session. I talk about everything pertinent to my world! "Anywho" I do not like divulging information that easily just for anyone to see. I need some level of trust first (why do you think I do not talk about people by name, or directly name places I have been etc...). 

Look, if you are one of my best friends, you already know a lot about me. I would actually have to work hard to find 25 new things that you may or may not already know. 

If are someone that I befriended on Facebook, but we do not have that close connection (I mean, yea we might have met during undergrad/grad school once or twice and maybe hung out once, but thats about it.......), and you REALLY want to have one with me, depending on your gender here are some things you can try:

Male: Hang out with ya boi! FOOTBAL!!! Basketball, baseball, bowling, bible study, trip to the bar (a drunk man tells no tales), invite me to a sunday/monday/tuesday/wednesday/thursday/friday/saturday night football event, poker night, etc... You want to know 25 random things, you will know them then! And we will have fun discussing women and flirting with them... 

I know... I am such a guy... DuH!!!

Female: Go out on a date and spend time with me! Although that is all you have to do, be respectful in how you treat our time together. The more time you spend with me, the more you will know... You might just actually start to like me! Telling you stuff on facebook, myspace, gchat, email, txt msg is too easy and not worthy of my energy. I would rather you ask me in person (after I offer a date, and you agree!) and find out with you on one side, and me on the other looking into those beautiful eyes of yours and smiling, all the while, having good conversation and fun.

Or you can go through this blog and find 25 things about me you may or may not have known about...

No comments:

Post a Comment