Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Home Decorating Books

So today I went to Barnes and Noble to look at some home decorating books. I already have help on the way from some friends, but it is always good to have some knowledge on the subject. I feel that their decorating skills are far superior to my own, so I will still go by their input and suggestions. Nonetheless, it is good NOT to be absolutely clueless when it comes to this enormous feat!

So when it comes to decorating, the main priorities are the living room, dining room, and the master bedroom in terms of painting, furniture, and accents (i am learning new terminology!!!). There is very little to do in the kitchen (just basically change the paint color). After those three, I will focus on the guest room followed by the 3rd floor bedroom.

As for the garage... I have no clue, but it needs to be a 'mans' garage! I need to give this some serious thought.

Anyways, exciting times! What will happen next!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment